Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Report a Concern
Places to Go
I Want To...
City of Edina Form Center
Find your form, fill it out and submit online.
Select a Category
Contact Us/Share a Concern
Parks & Recreation
Pets & Apiaries
Publications & Merchandise
Sports and Recreation
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Traffic Safety Request
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
The Traffic Safety Committee (TSC) was formed to review traffic safety requests and make recommendations to the City Council.
The requests and recommendations are submitted to the Transportation Commission for review and comment and are then forwarded to the City Council for final approval. The TSC meets monthly and is comprised of City staff.
- The Traffic Safety Coordinator will gather pertinent facts from you to help define the problem and a possible solution.
- The Traffic Safety Committee will review your request and make a recommendation.
- The recommendation will be shared with you. If you disagree with the recommendation or can provide additional information, you can attend the Transportation Commission meeting and the City Council meeting to present your disagreement or provide additional information. We suggest you notify all interested parties to attend the meetings with you.
- The City Council makes the final decision on all traffic safety requests. A second review of the same or similar request is at the discretion of the City Council.
Make a Request
Submit a traffic safety request here.
For additional information, contact the Engineering Department at 952-826-0371.
Leave This Blank:
* indicates a required field
Better Together Edina
Book An Appointment
Learn About Projects
Permits & Applications
City of Edina
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow