Mechanical refrigeration is required for
potentially hazardous foods; ice filled coolers are not permitted for food storage. Home kitchens may not be used.
Mechanical refrigeration is required for cold storage of potentially hazardous foods; coolers and ice are not permitted.
Food must be kept a minimum of 6 inches off the floor and protected from contamination.
Include soap and single-use towels at the
hand-washing station/sink. Note: A handwash station/sink capable of providing warm, continuously running water, is required.
All utensils must fit into the sinks or containers used for warewashing.
Please do not provide the name of the insurance agent.
- Provide a metal stem thermometer to measure cooking and cold holding temperatures.
- The thermometer should have a range from 0°F to 220°F. Also, provide thermometers in each cooling unit to ensure they are maintained at 41°F or below.
- Cook all potentially hazardous foods to an internal temperature of 165°F before serving.
- Any food held hot for service must be maintained at 135°F or higher.
- Wash hands before handling food; after handling raw meat; or after eating, drinking,
smoking, or using the toilet.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking in the food stand. Protect any food on display from contamination by customers.
- Temporary food stands must cease operation in adverse weather unless the stand is equipped with a cover and three sides for protection.
- Call 952-826-0370 with any questions regarding temporary events in the City of Edina.
* indicates a required field