Does the City allow vacation rental by owners?

Vacation rentals like VRBO and AIRBNB are not allowed in Edina. Single-family residential properties are to be used as the residence of an owner or tenant of the unit.  If the owner does not reside in the unit, a tenant may reside, but for a period of not less than 30 consecutive days.

For more information, contact the Planning Division at 952-826-0369.


Show All Answers

1. Does the City allow vacation rental by owners?
2. How do I locate my corner property irons?
3. How do I find what a property is zoned?
4. What regulations apply to fences?
5. Where can I place a driveway on my property?
6. Where can I build a shed on my property?
7. Where can I park/store recreational vehicles, boats, ATVs, snowmobiles, etc.?
8. When does the Planning Commission meet?
9. Does the City require a renter's license?