I work on the Minneapolis side of 50th & France. Where can I park?

The City of Edina issues permits only to employees of businesses located in Edina. Other parking options are available for employees located east of France Avenue in Minneapolis. Contact the 50th & France Business Association for more information. 

Show All Answers

1. Do part-time workers have to buy a permit?
2. Where can employees park?
3. What are the types of permits for 2022 and their cost?
4. What is the difference between "Regular" and "Premium" permits?
5. Where are Rooftop permits valid?
6. How long can I park with a permit?
7. Do I have to purchase permits online?
8. When are parking rules enforced?
9. Why isn't parking free?
10. Why doesn’t my employer pay for my permit?
11. Where do I park if I am not working but shopping at 50th & France?
12. I work on the Minneapolis side of 50th & France. Where can I park?
13. What if I don’t want to park in the ramps?
14. I have a disability plate; where can I park?
15. Where do I place the permit in my car?
16. What if I drive multiple vehicles?
17. What happens if I get a new car?
18. Can I share a permit with a co-worker?
19. What happens if I don't buy a permit?
20. What if I receive a parking ticket?
21. I lost my parking permit. What do I do?
22. What if I forgot to display the permit?
23. What are the "after hours" rules for the Premium parking stalls?
24. What if I have an idea to make parking better?