Edina, Minn., June 2, 2020 – Most of the City’s advisory commissions will begin virtual meetings in June.
The following meetings have been scheduled:
- Community Health Commission – 6:30 p.m. Monday, June 8
- Heritage Preservation Commission – 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 9
- Energy & Environment Commission – 7 p.m. Thursday, June 11
- Transportation Commission – 6 p.m. Thursday, June 18
- Human Rights & Relations Commission – 7 p.m. Tuesday, June 2
The meetings will be held using Webex software and recorded. To obtain a recording of the meeting, complete the public data request form online at bit.ly/EdinaData.
The Arts & Culture Commission and Parks & Recreation Commission will begin meeting again in July.
Meetings of the Edina City Council, Housing & Redevelopment Authority and Planning Commission are broadcast. Members of the public can watch the meetings live:
- Edina TV (Comcast Channels 813 or 16)
- City’s “Watch a Meeting” web page at EdinaMN.gov/LiveMeetings
View agendas for those meetings for more information on how to participate in “Community Comment” or public hearings at those meetings.
View the agendas online at https://edina.novusagenda.com/AgendaPublic/meetings.aspx.