November 20, 2019
Edina City Hall - City Council Chambers
4801 W. 50th St.
Edina, MN 55424
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Rep. Heather Edelson will host a listening session on the Highway 100 and County Road 3 Groundwater Plume from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Nov. 20 at Edina City Hall. Representatives of the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) will be available to answer residents' questions about the proposed addition of the plume to the National Priorities List. The comment period on the proposal is open through Jan. 7, 2020.
• MPCA Assistant Commissioner Greta Gauthier
• MPCA Remediation Division Director Kathy Sather
• Crague Biglow, MPCA Site Remediation
• Dave Scheer, MPCA Site Remediation
• Jen Jevenisek, MPCA Site Remediation