Report a Problem on Edina 311

Use Edina 311 to report concerns and feedback regarding issues such as animal control, damaged mailbox or sod, fire hydrant maintenance, streets or parks issues, overgrown vegetation, standing water and more.


Due to the Stay-at-Home order issued by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz on March 25, the Public Works Department will temporarily only be responding to critical and emergency requests. Example: water main break, water service line leak, sewer back up.

Note: Police reports are not taken online and must be reported in person. Please call 911 or the 24-hour non-emergency line at (952) 826-1600 to request an officer or to report an in progress incident.

Download Edina 311 for your Apple or Android phone!