After remaining closed to help slow the spread of COVID-19 and comply with State orders, the City of Edina has opened the putting course and Scottish Links Putting Green at Centennial Lakes Park, 7499 France Ave. S. Read on...
Not miniature golf, it's golf in miniature! Centennial Lakes Park's 18 manicured bent grass greens range in length from 57 to 125 feet and are surrounded by sand traps, ponds, boulders and planter beds. Players use only a putter to negotiate these heavily undulated greens. This par 51 layout is 1,662 feet in length and takes approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes to play.
Currently, the putting course is first come, first served from 10 a.m. - sunset daily.
To support safety measures and continue to help slow the spread of COVID-19, visitors can anticipate the following guidelines until further notice:
• Maximum of four players per group; one group per hole.
• Walk-up play only; no reservations.
• Wait to tee off until the group in front of you enters the next tee box.
• Maintain 6 feet of social distance from other groups.
• Hand washing stations will be placed along the courses.
• Flagsticks should stay in holes.
• Scorecards will not be available.
• Avoid sharing putters or golf balls.
• Payment can be made by credit card or cash; credit card terminal will be wiped clean after each transaction.
• Putters and golf balls will be disinfected and dried between users.
• Concessions available will be water and Gatorade.
• Stay home if you are sick.
$10 per person for 18 holes.
$6 per person for 9 holes. (Only available Monday-Friday, excluding holidays)
All ages and abilities are welcome. However, due to the difficulty of the course, it is recommended that players be at least 8 years old.