Parks & Recreation
Fall and Winter Activity Registration is Open!
Some Fall and Winter Fun Options
Golf: Lessons for kids as young as age 3 up to adults. Fall lessons usually start outdoors and move to Braemar Golf Dome in colder weather.
Preschool/Kindergarten: Art, basketball, dance, soccer and other sports and games.
Youth: Dance, science, karate, soccer, tennis and more.
RECtivity Boxes: Fun and activities delivered to your door. Versions just for kids or for everyone. Different themes available each month.
Bring your chalk to make positive messages on Centennial Lakes Park paths Sept. 24-26. Spread joy. Win prizes!
Reserve your square by Sept. 25 at BetterTogetherEdina.org/chalkthewalk.
Walk outside, at home or in the gym and log your miles throughout October. Participate at no cost or pay $25 to be eligible for motivational prizes and get a pair of WALKtober mittens if you complete a 50K (31 miles) or 100K (62 miles).
Register here by Oct. 1 for the free, 50K or 100K versions.
Put on your costumes, decorate your cars, and get goody bags or treats from local organizations as you drive through the spooktacular route at the City’s HalloBoo Drive-Thru from 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28.
Register here to get on the waitlist.
Places Open for Activities
- Braemar Arena - adult open hockey, preapproved youth sports organizations & Skate School only
- Braemar Golf Course
- Braemar Golf Dome
- Braemar Field - affiliated sports organizations and sports programs only
- Centennial Lakes Park pathways, Putting Course and Scottish Links Putting Green (fall hours)
- Edinborough Park Pool and Track - open to members and association partners only, fall entertainment series
- Edina Farmers Market - located at Rosland Park