Due to the health and safety challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic, the City of Edina will close the Edina Aquatic Center for the 2020 season and cancel or postpone recreation programs through Aug. 14, 2020. Read on...
A season pass entitles the holder to:
- Daily admission with no fees
- Use of the Edina Aquatic Center during regular pool hours that are open to the general public
- Unlimited use of The Lost Wave surf simulator
- Access to all the attractions including the zero-depth play structure, diving boards, slides, 50-meter lap pool and dry play area.
- Use of amenities including available lockers and chaise lounges
If you have purchased your season passes online, please check in with the Aquatic Center admission desk to pick up your cards or to make sure your old cards are all set!
Read through the season pass policies.
Purchase an Edina Aquatic Center season pass.
Access pricing for the Aquatic Center season passes.