Please read the information below before planning your visit:
- Adventure Peak and the Great Hall are included in your reservation.
- Play sessions are 2 hours long.
- A RESERVATION MUST BE MADE IN ADVANCE(NO DROP INS) FOR ALL WHO WILL BE ATTENDING THE PLAYPARK SESSION. THIS INCLUDES PLAYPARK MEMBERS, CHILDREN AND ALL ADULTS.
- Reservations for a play session may be made online only up to 8 p.m. the evening prior to a morning session and up to 2 p.m. the day of an afternoon session.
- Fee is $8 per person ages 1-17 (playpark is designed for ages 1-12).
- Members and adult chaperones age 18 and up are free, but a reservation is still required FOR EACH PERSON WHO WILL BE IN ATTENDANCE.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
No refunds. Due to capacity restrictions related to COVID-19 precautions, there are a limited number of reservations per time slot. If possible, please limit your adult reservations to 1 adult per child.
- All visitors over the age of 5 are required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the park. If you are not comfortable wearing a mask, or cannot wear a mask for any reason, we encourage you to plan your visit for later once the mask mandate has been lifted. Children ages 2 to 5 are encouraged but not required to wear a mask.
- 6 ft. Social Distancing must be adhered to. No congregating.
- If you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms, please do not visit us at this time.
- Food is not permitted to be brought in at this time. Capped beverages only.
- Socks are required.
- Play equipment from home is not permitted in the park.
- 1 person at a time in the bounce houses.