In Minnesota, people are required to wear masks in all public indoor spaces and indoor businesses, unless they are alone. Additionally, workers are required to wear a face covering when working outdoors in situations where social distancing cannot be maintained. They must cover the nose and mouth. Exemptions include children under 5 and those with medical conditions that make it difficult to breathe. View the State of Minnesota’s Frequently Asked Questions online or download them (PDF) for more information on the Governor’s Order requiring face coverings.
Signs for Businesses
Download and post these signs, posters or social media graphics to help inform your business customers or residents of multifamily buildings. Choose from three designs to find one right for your business and customers!
- Braemar Arena
- Braemar Golf Course
- Braemar Golf Dome
- Braemar Field (Open to affiliated sports organizations)
- Centennial Lakes (Putting Course and Scottish Links Putting Green fall hours)
- Edina Liquor stores
- Edinborough Park (Open to members and attendees of children's entertainment)
- Edina Farmers Market (The market is located at Rosland Park)
- Edina Police Department lobby
- Parks and trails (view walking paths and open amenities)
- South Metro Public Safety Training Facility, 7525 Braemar Blvd.
The Edina Planning Commission will hold an electronic meeting next week. Read on...
The Edina Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA) will hold an electronic meeting Thursday, Sept. 24. Read on...
The City of Edina will offer new, family-friendly events to allow socially distant gatherings this fall. Read on...