Rent a Park Shelter or Picnic Shelter
ALERT: Reservations Set to Resume This Summer
Rosland Park shelter reservations can be made beginning July 6, with a limit of 25 people.
All other shelters and buildings will accept rentals beginning Aug. 1.
These dates and conditions may change. Visit the rentals schedule to check availability.
Once reservations resume, anyone renting a shelter must follow the current executive orders from Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and the Minnesota Department of Health guidelines regarding COVID-19 protections.
About Our Shelters
Park spaces are perfect for birthday parties, family reunions, graduations, neighborhood meetings, weddings and more.
Find your favorite place below and check availability or book up to six months in advance.
Park Shelter Buildings
Amenities in each building include:
- Heating/air conditioning
- 2 tables
- 4 chairs
- Picnic tables
- Shade under the shelter
- Some picnic areas have a nearby grill
- Select your preferred date or range of dates to view availability.
- Skip selecting a specific time to better see available ranges.
- Narrow results by using the Facility dropdown. Select Shelter Building, Picnic Shelter and/or Arneson Acres.
- Know which parks you are interested in? Select them on the Facility dropdown.
- Hit the Search button to see what’s available.
- To reserve, you must log in to your Maxgalaxy account or create one. If you’re at the search results, scroll up that page. Create Account | Login is on the top right.