Download Our App!
1. Go to https://braemar.bestapproachflyovers.com/ on your mobile device
2. Allow app to be saved to your home screen
3. Schedule tee times, enjoy flyovers of each hole, yardage info and more!
Golf Course and Range Open for Park and Play
The course is open with temporary business hours 6:00 a.m. - 8 p.m. with tee times from 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. The golf shop will be open for retail purchases only from 6 a.m. - 8 p.m. The driving range is open with natural turf (weather permitting) for use daily starting at 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. through July, with last bucket being sold at 8 p.m.
Key info to know before you get to the course:
- Tee times must be paid for by 6 p.m. the day before your reservation by calling 952-903-5750. All unpaid tee times will be released. Tee times booked after 6 p.m. for the follow day may be paid for day of.
- Unpaid same day tee time reservations will be released 30 minutes prior to the tee time.
- Braemar Golf Course has implemented a temporary golf cart policy in order to adhere with proper social distancing requirements. Click here to learn more.
- Scorecards can be picked up on holes 2 and 11 on the Championship 18 and hole 1 on the Academy 9. You can also print them here: Academy 9 scorecard, Championship 18 scorecard.
- Range buckets must be purchased in advance by calling 952-903-5750. You will be given a pin code to get your bucket of balls. Pin is good for day of purchase only.
- The quickest and easiest way to get out on the range is to avoid the wait on the phone by purchasing a Range Key. For additional information and to purchase a key, click here.
Lower level of main clubhouse remains closed at this time.
Red River Kitchen is now open daily, with food and beverage service.