Program Cancellation and Refund Policy
Classes must have a sufficient number of students to run.
- If a class is canceled due to low enrollment, registered individuals will be notified one week prior to the class start date by phone and by email.
- Full refunds are granted when a program is canceled by the City due to low enrollment.
- All refund requests will be assessed a $5 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested less than five business days prior to the start of the program or reservation.
- Under the discretion of the Parks & Recreation Director, partial credit will be considered if cancellation is due to injury or serious illness.
- We are unable to process refunds directly to customer credit cards for purchases made more than 45 days from the date of refund. At that time, a check will be requested through the City and mailed to the address provided on your Max Galaxy account.
Makeup classes will be arranged only when a class meeting is rescheduled by the Art Center.
- The Art Center offers half-classes for those individuals unable to take a full class.
- Half-class sessions are for the first half or last half only.
- Ceramics students may only use Open Studio during the weeks they are actively attending their half class; no new wet work is allowed before or after your scheduled class sessions.
- The Art Center Front Desk maintains a Wait List with names and available dates for requesting individuals.
- The Front Desk authorizes registration. Please consult the Front Desk before speaking to your instructor.
- Any half-class registrations will be authorized on a first-come, first-serve basis if an opening is available.
The Art Center does not pro-rate tuition. The only exception is a registration in the Art Academy.