Ongoing Construction Update
The construction of the Nolan Mains apartments and new Center Parking Ramp continues to be on schedule for completion in Fall 2019. When complete, this project will feature 100 new apartment homes, new retail shops, and more than 120 stalls of indoor customer parking all centered around a series of pedestrian walkways and outdoor public plazas.
Regular construction updates will be posted on this page.
Market Street Construction UpdateThe France Avenue bridge over Highway 62 will open Monday, July 15!
Construction Activities Week of July 15-19, 2019
The final details are in progress.
Overnight painting work will continue throughout the week of July 15-19
Painters have been instructed to keep generators away from neighbors to the North
Traffic coating (protects concrete from traffic and weather) on the rooftop level is scheduled for Tuesday evening, July 16. The upper level will be closed to complete this work and exiting traffic will be routed through the crossover (this will be marked)
The ramp will be fully open to traffic by 7 a.m. Wednesday, July 17
A small number of parking spaces will be blocked off to accommodate workers and supplies for both projects
The building structure continues to take shape.
- Most frequently asked question: When will the crane come down? Crane tear down is scheduled for mid-September
- West building
- Drywall and painting - fifth and sixth floors
- Tile installation - fourth floor
- Trim work, door installation and cabinet installation - fourth floor
- Flooring installation - fourth floor
- Exterior brick, stone, stucco, and siding installation - all sides - ongoing
- Stucco - south side - ongoing
- Elevator Installation - ongoing
- East building
- Interior work - ongoing
- Construction work will take place on Saturdays moving forward
- Completion dates remain on schedule: Nov. 1, west building (including parking for customers) and Dec. 20, east building
- Nolan Mains leasing office will reopen July 15.
- All work is subject to change due to weather.
Please take two to five minutes to let us know what type of programming and activities you would like to see in the NEW plaza area when it is complete. The survey will close on July 19:
- Exit from the North Ramp remains open in both directions
- Entrance to the North Ramp from the east using Market Street from France Avenue is available (the entrance is marked)
- Market Street continues to be one-way going eastbound, east of the North Ramp exit
- Save the date: Wednesday, July 24 - 8 to 9 a.m. at D'Amico & Sons, a discussion regarding 2020 parking regulations