Ongoing Construction Update
Demolition of the Center Ramp began in April. This will be an active construction site for more than one year. When complete in Fall 2019, this site will feature new apartment homes, new retail shops, and more than 100 stalls of indoor customer parking all centered around a series of pedestrian ways and public plazas.
Market Street Construction Update
CONSTRUCTION COFFEE BREAK
Friday, September 28, D'Amico & Sons, 8:00-9:00 a.m. Please join City staff Bill Neuendorf and Tim Barnes, and Brent Rogers, Saturday Properties to hear the latest updates on the Market Street project. There will be time for Q&A.
Construction activities for the week of September 24-28
North Ramp Expansion:
The finish is in sight. Here's what is happening this week:
- West storefront framing - with window frame/glass installation
- Continued installation of perforated metal wall panels - south elevation
- Continued installation of cast stone work on east stair tower
- Installation of planter boxes, screens, and louvers on east side
- Beginning installation of east side elevator
- Orange walkway is open and remains on the north side of Market Street - look for orange signage and walkway dots
- Purple walkway continues to route you through the ramp, exiting in the east alleyway near Berkshire Hathaway/Bespoke - look for purple signage and walkway dots
Nolan Mains Construction:
The foundation walls continue to take shape:
- Foundation walls are 80% complete
- Excavation and removal of soil continues - 99% complete (almost there)
- Concrete structure - 12% complete
- Thursday, September 26, the fifth major concrete deck pour will occur, additional concrete work will take place throughout the week
- One-way traffic will be maintained and moved to the north lane during these pour - flaggers will be directing traffic
- Talbots is having a canopy installed and facade painting done. Walk through scaffold will be set up for stucco work. The walkway and handicap entrance will remain open.
- Visit NolanMains.com for additional information on this project.
- Customer Only Valet from October 1 to December 31
- Parking is available for customers and employees in North and South Ramps
- City crews are currently installing parking signage in the North Ramp
- Employee Permit Parking Policy for 2019 will be updated prior to sale of 2019 permits
- Employees will be notified when parking restrictions will be enforced.
The City has also created a Parking Map detailing Public Parking near 50th & France. Several public and employee parking options are available at 50th & France. Parking is also available on local streets as shown on the map.
Stay informed! Sign up for City Extra emails to ensure notification of any City emergency or road closure.
- Schedule for Monthly Construction Updates
- Construction Mitigation and Parking Management Plan, December 2017
- Parking Map