Planning Permits & Applications
Because Edina city offices remain closed to the public until further notice, we are currently accepting all Planning Applications and attachments electronically. Please reach out to any of our Planning Staff below for details on our applicant submittal procedures.
Planning, Building & Inspections
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application (PDF)
- Certificate of Appropriateness Checklists (PDF)
- Comp Guide Plan Amendment Application (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Demolition and Building Permit Signage Requirements (PDF)
- Final Rezoning and Site Plan Application (PDF)
- Lot Division Application (PDF)
- Overall Development Plan (PDF)
- Permit Rezone (PDF)
- Preliminary Development Plan Application (PDF)
- Preliminary Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Site Plan Review Appl (PDF)
- Subdivision Application (PDF)
- Variance Application (PDF)
- Warehouse Sale Application (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment Application (PDF)
Difficulty Locating Items?
The City's most-common forms can be filed online. Check the Form Center.
Other forms are listed by
Can't find what you're looking for? Call 952-927-8861 or send an email.
Your project may also require a permit from the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District. Please check the to find out if this is needed.