Planning Permits & Applications


Select the form of your choice below, fill in and return to:
Edina City Hall
4801 W. 50th St.
Edina, MN 55424

Printable Applications

Difficulty Locating Items?

The City's most-common forms can be filed online. Check the Form Center.
Other forms are listed by relevant department. See the following:
 Can't find what you're looking for? Call 952-927-8861 or send an email. 

Your project may also require a permit from the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District. Please check the Minnehaha Creek website to find out if this is needed.