Planning Permits & Applications
City Hall remains closed to the public until further notice. Please reach out to any of our Planning staff below for details on our current applicant submittal procedures. A time will need to be arranged to drop off an application with Planning staff.
Planning, Building & Inspections
- Certificate of Appropriateness Application (PDF)
- Certificate of Appropriateness Checklists (PDF)
- Comp Guide Plan Amendment Application (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Demolition and Building Permit Signage Requirements (PDF)
- Final Rezoning and Site Plan Application (PDF)
- Lot Division Application (PDF)
- Overall Development Plan (PDF)
- Permit Rezone (PDF)
- Preliminary Development Plan Application (PDF)
- Preliminary Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Site Plan Review Appl (PDF)
- Subdivision Application (PDF)
- Variance Application (PDF)
- Warehouse Sale Application (PDF)
- Zoning Ordinance Amendment Application (PDF)
Difficulty Locating Items?
The City's most-common forms can be filed online. Check the Form Center.
Other forms are listed by
Can't find what you're looking for? Call 952-927-8861 or send an email.
Your project may also require a permit from the Minnehaha Creek Watershed District. Please check the to find out if this is needed.