Block parties are allowed in Edina on low-volume residential streets, dead-end streets or cul-de-sacs. No thoroughfares or collector streets may be used. There are several block parties in the City each year. To hold a block party, a resident or group of residents must fill out a block party application and file it at City Hall. Applications must be turned in at least five business days in advance of the party. If the block party is approved, the Licensing Clerk will provide the applicant and Fire, Police and Public Works departments with copies of the application. There is no fee for a block party.
### ### ####

By selecting "Submit" below, I agree that I am a legal adult 18 years of age or older and understand this permit does not release me of any liability for damages that may result from the conducting of this Block Party. Further, I agree to comply with all requirements listed below. I understand that online applications for block party permits take up to 72 hours to process

Administration Department

4801 W. 50th Street
Edina, MN 55424

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 

© 2017 City Of Edina, Minnesota