Advisory Boards & Commissions
- Arts & Culture Commission
- Board of Appeal & Equalization
- Community Health Commission
- Construction Board of Appeals
- Energy & Environment Commission
- Heritage Preservation Board
- Human Rights & Relations Commission
- Park Board
- Planning Commission
- Transportation Commission
- City Council
- Watch a Meeting
Park Board Meetings
The 12-member Park Board develops and reviews plans for the acquisition and development of parks and recreational facilities, develops recreation programs, reviews parkland dedications for new subdivisions and makes recommendations to the Council.
Click here for past meetings.
Minnesota Statute 471.701 requires that “a city or county with a population of more than 15,000 must annually notify its residents of the positions and base salaries of its three highest-paid employees.” For the City of Edina, titles and salaries as of Jan. 1, 2016, are City Manager, $166,631; Police Chief, $133,821; and Fire Chief, $133,821. Date of publication: Feb. 19, 2016.