Licenses & Permits

The City's Deputy City Clerk issues and maintains the licensing process. Several Licenses and permit applications are available online. For more complex licenses and applications, individuals should make an appointment with the City Clerk office by calling 952-826-0409.

For the following licenses and applications, visit our Permit and Applications page:

  • Beekeeping Registration
  • Charitable Gambling Registration
  • Domestic Partner Application


For the following licenses and applications, contact the Deputy City Clerk at 952-826-0409 for more information:

  • Commercial Kennel
  • Commercial Photography
  • Dogs on the Patio
  • Fireworks
  • Liquor (including temporary license)
  • Massage 
  • Body Art
  • Parking Ramp
  • Multi-Residential Parking Garage
  • Refuse Hauler 
  • Sidewalk Cafe
  • Special Event Permit


For Food and Lodging licenses, visit the Health Division website

  • Pool and Spa
  • Food Business License


Administration Department

4801 W. 50th Street
Edina, MN 55424

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. 

© 2017 City Of Edina, Minnesota