Food & Lodging Establishments

The Edina Health Division is responsible for issuing licenses and inspecting food, beverage and lodging establishments.

Licenses are required to operate a restaurant or provide temporary food service at events within the City. Licenses are also required to own and operate any boarding or lodging establishment in Edina. License applications are found below.

For more information on the City of Edina's Food, Beverage and Lodging Establishment regulations, guidelines and code, please call the Health Division at 952-826-0370.

For information on state regulations, guidelines and code, refer to the following sections of the Minnesota Department of Health website:


Report Suspected Foodborne Illness online or call the City of Edina Health Division at 952-826-0370, or the Minnesota Department of Health Foodborne Illness Hotline at 1-877-FOOD-ILL (1-877-366-3455).

Minnesota Food Manager Certification
Minnesota Lodging Code Chapter 157 (scroll to bottom)

Health Division

4801 W. 50th Street
Edina, MN 55424

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

© 2017 City Of Edina, Minnesota